Break the barrier and make your website accessible to every user
There has been a steady rise in lawsuits against inaccessible website. In 2019 over 11000 suits were filed in federal court. Inaccessible websites besides being in violation of Section 508 it can result in missed opportunities leading to significant financial and reputational risks. Web accessibility is therefore increasingly becoming a key factor in the overall business strategy that can help extend reach to new demographic, gain competitive advantage, and ensure inclusivity and compliance.
Amnet’s Web Accessibility services can help you remediate your web accessibility issues immediately. You can choose from our flexible engagement model to best suit your accessibility requirements. Combining our demonstrated publishing services capabilities, unrelenting focus on accessibility, a mix of automated tools and efficient workflows, we provide comprehensive services designed to make your websites and apps accessible. We strictly follow WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 guidelines to ensure your digital assets are compliant with respective accessibility laws. Our scalable and cost effective services can be bundled to meet your business-specific requirements within your budget.
Amnet’s Web Accessibility Services include
Web Audit – We help you assess the accessibility maturity level of your website. By adopting an integrated approach, we analyze your website, determine the priorities, and provide detailed documentation with specific accessibility recommendations to successfully achieve accessibility and ensure compliance.
- Usability testing: Determine how well your website supports the needs of users with disabilities, identify barriers, and list specific remediation areas.
- Web audit: Comprehensively assess and analyze your website and its conformance to and compliance with WCAG guidelines, the ADA, and Section 508.
- Accessibility road map: Provide a tailored road map that includes an accessibility plan designed to fit within your existing structure and budget, the next steps, and the estimated development and remediation time and effort.
Web Remediation: Our certified accessibility experts help you address and remediate accessibility issues based on the assessment report and in compliance with the standards you wish to follow, including WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 (Levels A, AA, and AAA).
- Remediate: Our team scans, reviews, and eliminates every barrier to accessing digital content. Our team understands WCAG criteria and helps fix every script functionality and all noncompliant content.
- Restructure: We also restructure the content by correctly tagging it and using markup languages to rewrite the content as per project specifications and accessibility requirements. We also run a comprehensive test of each content to check how compatible they are with the many assistive technologies and whether they are primed to provide a seamless experience to all users with a disability.
- Report: Lastly, we provide a detailed report to ensure you have complete knowledge about and visibility into remediation activities, user tests, and overall project results.
Why Partner with Amnet?
- As an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified organization we guarantee data security, confidentiality and integrity, and business continuity.
- As domain experts we offer custom and targeted solutions based on your web accessibility maturity.
- Dedicated talent pool, extensive resources, and advanced tools help accelerate speed-to-market.
- Methodical processes, best practices, and testing and evaluation techniques, ensure delivery excellence.
- Regular training to ensure up-to-date knowledge of web accessibility standards including WCAG 2.1 enable us to offer compliant services.
Talk to us to know more about our Web Accessibility services and how we can help you quickly remediate your website and help you reach a wider audience.